WHAT’S YOUR VISION FOR JEWISH EDUCATION?
MAKE IT HAPPEN.
|MASTER OF ARTS IN EDUCATION
New flexible part-time track for primarily daytime and select evening classes for those seeking a broad-based training in Jewish educational leadership and teaching.
Ideal for Jewish educators working a minimum of 15 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
|PLURALISTIC LEARNING COMMUNITY
Study and collaborate with Jews from different backgrounds in a truly transdenominational graduate education program. Study cutting edge best practices in education and delve into Jewish texts and history with a diverse community of educators.
SUBSTANTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS will be offered to working professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge, skills, and training to become visionary Jewish educators and leaders in all Jewish educational arenas.
|NATIONAL NETWORK OF EMERGING LEADERS
Connect with other Jewish communal professionals and attend the annual Midcareer Fellowship Conference.
|APPLY NOW! Priority deadline July 1; rolling admissions based on availability
Scholarships from American Jewish University
The Graduate Center for Education at American Jewish University prepares educators to create and articulate a compelling vision for Jewish education and apply the knowledge, skills, creativity and leadership needed to bring that vision to life. Home to the Fingerhut School of Education and various continuing education initiatives for educators, we are a trans-denominational center for educational leadership training, Jewish learning, professional development and research. AJU’s Familian and Brandeis-Bardin campuses provide a natural laboratory for innovation, experimentation and integration of experiential and traditional education. Our alumni provide leadership and vision in every sector of Jewish education across the denominational spectrum. They are:
- prominent leaders of day schools and supplementary schools
- camp directors, environmental educators and school-based experiential education directors
- award-winning day school teachers
- youth directors
- educators and leaders at Hillels and young adult Jewish engagement programs
- Jewish Studies coordinators and curriculum writers
- rabbinic educators
- directors of lifelong learning, adult educators and family educators
- faculty and administrators at colleges and universities
- staff at museums, foundations and nonprofit organizations
- mentors, consultants and master educators
Contact Millie Wexler, Director of Recruitment and Outreach
at 310.440.1249 or firstname.lastname@example.org • www.aju.edu/education